This company in Surrey with national and global customers is growing at a great pace and they need 3 Warehouse Operators to join their winning organization! You’ll enjoy great benefits, a family-like atmosphere, and lots of growth potential within this team.
These roles will be focused on shipping and receiving but will also involve a broad range of warehouse activities, ensuring every day is a little different. They are seeking highly energetic individuals who love teamwork and collaboration, and who enjoy playing a part in the optimization of the business. Some flexibility to work overtime during peak seasons is required.
If you are a team player who is looking to dive into a new role ASAP, then send us your resume.
- Prepare invoices, pick and pack orders
- Prepare relevant documents and paperwork for shipping
- Communicate with customers and shipping companies regarding shipping orders
- Store stock and organize inventory using forklifts and pallet jacks
- General upkeep of warehouse
- Other duties as needed
- Previous experience in a production/manufacturing environment
- BC Driver’s license needed, forklift license is a benefit but is not required
- Effective communication skills
- Friendly and personable attitude
- Ability to take direction in a team environment
- Ability to regularly lift 75-80lbs