Are you an on-the-ball administrator who is looking to get paid weekly? Check out this temporary assignment with one of BC’s biggest employers!
Our client is looking for an eager-to-learn and tech-savvy Administrator to provide support to their Parks and Environment department starting ASAP until December 23rd. The hours are 8AM to 4.30PM, Monday to Friday.
If you have previous administrative experience, fantastic communication skills and an eye for the smaller details, then send us your resume!
- Assist with meeting arrangements including distributing invites and materials, booking meeting rooms, noting action items, setting up Zoom for virtual meetings
- Monitor shared email inbox
- Prepare and distribute routine correspondence
- File, retrieve and maintain physical and electronic records
- Update contact lists
- Other administrative duties as needed
- 1+ years of administrative experience
- Great technical abilities particularly with MS Office (Word & Outlook) and Zoom
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to learn on the go
- Excellent communication skills