Our esteemed client in Richmond, consistently recognized as one of BC’s Top Employers for an impressive 14-year streak, is actively seeking a personable and outgoing Talent Acquisition Coordinator to support its talent acquisition team. Use your amazing customer service skills to provide guidance, support and coordination for the administrative practices of the department, ensuring these functions run smoothly. As a part of the HR department, you will play a key role in creating a foundation that ensures the success of the company’s most valued asset – the people!
This is an 18-month contract position in which you’ll enjoy excellent work-life balance with their flexible hours and hybrid work model, allowing you to work remotely for three days each week.
- Assist Talent Acquisition team and internal stakeholders with administrative tasks
- Manage job postings and collaborate with external organizations for advertising
- Coordinate and schedule interviews, assessments, and background checks
- Prepare and gather all necessary documentation for the hiring process
- Perform phone screening, resume screening, and headhunting under senior recruiters’ guidance
- Contribute to various HR and recruitment projects as assigned
- 1-2 years of recruitment experience or administrative experience in a recruitment/human resources environment
- Completion of secondary school, supplementary education in a relevant field is desired
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer-oriented approach
- Detail-oriented and organized