Tired of commuting downtown? Switch it up and head to beautiful Burnaby for this open-ended temporary assignment with one of our fantastic clients!
A senior-level Administrative Assistant is needed ASAP to assist with ongoing projects and a significant workload. The work being performed is complex and requires a high level of responsibility, coordination, organization, and evaluation in order to determine the priorities that will meet the needs of the department and the organization. Legal experience would be an asset, particularly with preparing and editing legal letters and correspondence.
- Compose authorization letters and other related correspondence and documents
- Alert key staff members of impending dates and manage a Bring Forward system to meet time-sensitive deadlines
- Some financial duties as such as billings and reimbursements
- Review reports
- Carry out research using the inhouse database
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment and prioritize competing demands
- Experienced in following a structured, detailed process with strict deadlines
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills
- Accurate proofreading and strong keyboarding skills