Our client, a leading, national law firm, is seeking a friendly and enthusiastic Receptionist for a contract position in their downtown Vancouver office.
As the Receptionist, you will be first point of contact for this firms’ clients and stakeholders, so excellent communications skills are a must!
This is an ASAP start for 3 months with the possibility for an extension.
- Greet all clients with a warm and personable demeanor
- Answer phones and respond to emails in a professional and efficient manner, direct communications where appropriate
- Maintain reception area
- Coordination of boardroom bookings
- Other office services duties as required
- High School diploma
- 1 year of related experience
- Computer proficiency
- Second to none customer service skills
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal