A global leading technology company is seeking a welcoming and friendly face for its Vancouver office!
As the Receptionist, you will be the ambassador of the company as you make great first impressions with guests and visitors. You will use your awesome customer service skills to build strong relationships with internal staff, and your positive attitude and willingness to help will be put to great use when assisting with special projects and events.
This is a 1-year contract starting ASAP, with the potential to be extended for another year. The office is located near Emily Carr University so is very transit accessible.
- Greet and assist incoming visitors, answer and direct incoming calls
- Receive and sort incoming mail, prepare outgoing mail and courier packages
- Assist with scheduling meetings including booking and setting up meeting rooms
- Assist with organizing events including booking vendors and managing RSVPs
- Photocopying, data entry and maintaining filing systems
- Other administrative duties as needed
- 1-2 years of recent reception or administrative experience
- High proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and multitask
- Valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle is a benefit