Manufacturing, Warehouse and Trades
Are you looking to join a dynamic and highly motivating work environment where you can develop your potential and establish an exciting career? Then check out this full-time opening in Richmond!
Reporting to the Technical Manager, the Quality Manager is responsible for supervising 3 Technicians and ultimately managing the quality control and quality assurance processes throughout the plant.
If you’re seeking an employer that values your input and where your work makes a tangible difference then apply today!
- Oversee various departments to ensure products meet quality standards
- Coordinate quality department tasks and supervise Quality Technicians, provide ongoing training and coaching as well as performance feedback
- Analyze quality issues and implement appropriate controls and programs
- Prepare reports for management
- Oversee audit and certification processes
- Attend meetings to discuss quality issues, make recommendations to other departments to solve issues
- Show leadership by encouraging an environment that has a balanced focus on quality, safety and production
- Minimum 5 years of manufacturing/quality control experience
- Completion of relevant post-secondary education
- Demonstrated experience managing teams
- Strong computer proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Excellent problem-solving abilities, a results-driven approach to work and the ability to juggle competing priorities
- Fantastic communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work with stakeholders of all levels
- Valid Driver’s License and access to a vehicle are required
What's In It For You
Annual salary in the $80-85K range plus a yearly bonus and flexible health, dental and vision benefits, free on-site parking, tuition reimbursement, and partially subsidized cell phones.