Play an integral part in various construction projects in this 8-month assignment!
As the Project Assistant, you will provide administrative and clerical support to a diligent Project team. Your days will be varied and interesting, and you will get to further your administrative experience in an array of areas.
This position will begin in June and last until January next year. Their ideal candidate will have experience in the construction industry and he ability to juggle competing priorities.
If you are a go-getter who enjoys lending a hand where they can, then send in your resume!
- Draft various correspondence, letters, reports and memoranda
- Coordinate meetings, take, prepare and distribute meeting minutes and materials
- Update and maintain manuals, reports, presentations and newsletters
- Gather and compile data, compile into reports and briefs
- Maintain project information in database
- Maintain records and filing systems
- Address internal and external contact inquiries
- Various other administrative duties to support project workflow
- 3+ years’ experience in administration
- Completion of post-secondary education in a secretarial/administrative program
- Experience in the construction industry is highly desirable
- Good computer proficiency with the ability to type a minimum of 50 wpm
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organization skills and keen attention to detail