Our Coquitlam client is looking for a Part-Time Administrative Assistant to support the Health and Safety Department. You are our ideal candidate if you possess exceptional communication skills, a team-focused attitude and organizing things is second nature to you!
This role is 6 hours per day, 5 days a week (Monday to Friday).
- Support H&S specialist & Disability HR Advisor
- Provide admin support on all injuries and less complex claims
- Manage the Annual Fire inspections & deficiencies requests
- Provide support for the Executive Management team including assisting with meetings including setting up meeting rooms, transcribing minutes and preparing reports and presentations
- Back up for receptionist or Answer and direct incoming calls, greet in-person visitors, receive and distribute mail
- Other tasks as assigned
- Minimum 1 year of office administration experience
- Sound working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint)
- Service-oriented with outstanding people skills
- Excellent communication, written and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable handling high-volume processes and juggling competing priorities
- Collaborative approach to work with the ability to work independently
What's In It For You
Hourly pay in the $21-24/hr range, depending on skills and experience. Plus, an amazing discount on company products, and a great benefits package including medical, vision, dental, and enrollment onto their employee assistance and RRSP program.