Join our client on an exciting journey as the Manager of their Project Planning team! Your role isn’t just about leading – it’s about propelling productivity to new heights and delivering top-notch service to their internal partners with style and savviness. This is a Great Place to Work and no, we aren’t just saying that for the sake of it: it’s actually certified! With many large projects on the horizon, it’s an exciting time to join this growing team.
After the initial training period, this role has the potential to transition to a hybrid working model. Plus, you have the choice of working from their offices in either Burnaby, Kelowna or Victoria.
- Support ongoing projects with resourcing and scheduling
- Ensure projects adhere to scope, schedule, budget, and quality standards
- Analyze and enhance project planning efficiency and execution
- Maintain accurate project documentation
- Assist in team succession planning
- Oversee team and individual performance, offering feedback and managing disciplinary actions as needed
- At least 5 years of experience planning and leading projects
- Some experience in the construction industry is required
- Must have experience running a business unit
- Familiarity with Procore is an asset
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities to meet deadlines
- Meticulous and well-organized