Our client, a progressive law firm specializing in labor, employment and human rights law, is seeking a full-time Legal Administrative Assistant with 3 years’ experience who has previously worked in litigation.
The right candidate will have excellent communication skills, great time management and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
If you are interested or experienced in the use of modern technology in the workplace, as well as being motivated to learn and develop streamlined ways to perform a variety of tasks, then we want to hear from you!
- File maintenance, including daily filing, file organization, opening and closing files.
- Photocopying and printing documents, as needed.
- Assisting with billings.
- Performing litigation searches.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Legal Administrative Assistant with experience working in Litigation.
- Experience in labor law, human rights law, or other areas of administrative law is an asset but not essential.
- LAA certificate from an accredited institution is an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel with a strong typing speed.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize to strict deadlines.
- Good judgment and professionalism when dealing with confidential information.
- Detail orientated and organized.
- Proof of vaccination is required.