Tired of commuting to downtown? A boutique law firm in West Vancouver is offering an excellent starting salary for an Administrator with just 1 year of experience. You’ll enjoy a positive and supportive environment where there are lots of opportunities to upskill in a variety of areas. They will provide thorough training and will even put the successful candidate through paid-for computer software courses.
This firm has a unique approach to their work and they pride themselves on their integrity. They promote a culture that fosters respect and collaboration. If this aligns with your values and you are eager to learn and grow, then send in your application ASAP!
- Greet guests and clients with a smile, answer and direct incoming calls
- Maintain physical and e-filing systems
- General office maintenance, order office supplies as needed
- Assist with billing and time entries
- Assist with transcriptions
- Format and proofread various legal documents
- Other general admin and office duties as needed
- 1 year of experience in an administrative role
- Completion of post-secondary education in an Admin Assistant program or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Computer proficiency and some experience formatting various documents
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines with changing priorities