Our client, a leader in transportation, warehousing and logistics in Canada, is looking for a temporary Customer Service Representative to join their team for a one year term, starting as soon as possible.
The hours are 8 am to 4 pm, M-F.
- Coordinate local and national cargo movement
- Responsible for customer orders and returns processes including track and trace, proof of delivery and invoicing
- Primary contact for customers, answer all enquiries
- Monitor and action CSR inbox
- Manage e-filing system
- Follow up on purchase order discrepancies
- Create and update orders in systems
- Coordinate and book import and export of freights
- Experience in Customer Service within logistics/supply chain environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office programs
- Customer oriented
- Team player