An exciting and vibrant not-for-profit organization in New Westminster has a wonderful opening for a Human Resources professional. They are looked for an exceptional HR Generalist to join their dynamic team.
In this role, you will oversee full-cycle recruitment for the company including developing job postings, selection criteria, conducting and coordinating interviews, ensuring all pre-employment checks are completed, and preparing employment letters.
The right candidate will be a self-starter, have a keen eye for detail and will enjoy a great work life balance with a hybrid work model.
- Identify hiring needs and assist with the entire hiring process
- Produce job descriptions, shortlist resumes, schedule interviews and conduct reference checks
- Support full employment life cycle functions including benefits, compensation, training, attendance/performance management, onboarding and offboarding
- Act as point of contact for staff on all matters related to HR
- Gather HR data and present findings for recommendations of enhancements to HR Processes
- 3+ years’ experience in a Human Resources role with full cycle recruitment
- Degree or diploma in Human Resources or related field
- CPHR designation, candidate or must be working towards accreditation
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Proficiency in MS Office application and HRIS software
- Ability to manage competing priorities and move projects forward with minimal supervision
- Great problem-solving skills