A rapidly growing industry leader is seeking a proactive and on-the-ball Administrative Coordinator to join their diligent team of professionals. Based on Reception, this role assists the Senior Executive Assistant with executive support duties, and ensures the smooth operation of day-to-day office administrative functions. This is an excellent opportunity for an aspiring Executive Assistant who is looking to get experience in executive support.
Bring your can-do attitude, eagerness to learn, and great people skills to this role!
- Front desk responsibilities including responding to phone, email and in-person inquiries, and receiving and processing incoming/outgoing mail and shipments
- Assist with coordinating travel and meetings including booking meeting rooms, organizing catering and preparing and distributing meeting materials
- Assist with calendar management
- Office administration including liaising with contractors and service providers, scheduling equipment maintenance and ordering office supplies
- Assist with preparing expense reports
- Other HR, administrative and clerical duties as needed
- Minimum 3 years of administration/senior administration experience
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word & Excel)
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Proven ability to multi-task and prioritize competing priorities effectively
- Excellent organization skills and great attention to detail