Enjoy a balanced lifestyle, attractive salary, and lots of growth opportunities in our downtown client’s new opening!
Join one of the region’s largest independently owned firms as their professional and collaborative Executive Assistant. This position will provide high-quality executive administrative support to one of their Managing Partners.
This is a fast-paced environment so candidates must be highly organized and on the ball, with previous experience supporting executives. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are also a must. Does this sound like you? Then apply today!
- Oversee all the MP’s incoming and outgoing communications via phone, email and other
- Maintain MP’s calendar including scheduling appointments
- Assist with meeting preparation, take meeting minutes
- Make travel arrangements
- Assist with organizing internal and external company events
- Other administrative support as needed
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience as an Executive Assistant
- Degree or diploma in business administration or related field
- Proficiency with MS Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint)
- Strong communication skills, including written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented with the ability to work in a changing environment
- Highly motivated with the ability to handle multiple priorities