Are you a seasoned Executive Assistant with a knack for multitasking and a great sense of humor? Join a busy real estate, property management & hospitality company and become the superhero sidekick to their President!
In this fast-paced and dynamic position, you’ll be the go-to person for all administrative and support matters while also playing a crucial role in planning and executing general business operations. They need someone who can handle a diverse group of people with ease, is proactive in tackling challenges, and can adapt to any situation with a smile.
This role is based fully on-site at the company’s Annacis Island office. The hours are Monday to Friday, 9AM to 6PM, with a 1-hour break. If you’re ready to bring your expertise to the table, apply now and embark on an exciting new adventure!
- Maintain and update fluid calendar, coordinating personal and business appointments
- Manage travel arrangements, including flights, hotels, and cars
- Handle incoming mail, emails, and text messages for the President, responding and distributing as needed
- Compose various administrative memos/letters and communicate with internal and external parties
- Take and distribute minutes of meetings, maintaining organized archives
- Match receipts, code expenses, and prepare credit card expense reports
- Manage invoice payments, obtain approvals, and maintain transaction records
- Maintain a filing system for bank statements, employment documents, and invoices
- Generate data reports for cheques registry, banking, and mortgages
- Prepare rental and property income/loss statements and compile tax forms for external consultants
- Around 8 years of experience as an Executive Assistant
- Great computer skills including advanced working knowledge of MS Office, SAP and/or QuickBooks experience is an asset
- Social media and marketing experience is an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong business acumen with decision-making abilities and effective time-management skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to multitask
- Highly motivated and capable of working independently with minimal direction