A fast-growing company based in the heart of downtown Vancouver is seeking a Client Services individual to assist with the administration of contract and onboarding processes. This will involve regular interaction with internal and external stakeholders.
They are looking for a dedicated team player with excellent communication skills and at least 2 years’ experience in a sales support or customer service role.
Their office is surrounded by great places to grab coffee and lunch and they also offer a hybrid work model in which you can work up to 3 days a week from home.
- Create and review various paperwork and documents
- Maintain electronic files and records
- Receive and address internal stakeholder questions and concerns
- Review various documents for accuracy, identify and rectify any issues
- Assist accounting team with payroll feeds, address and resolve any issues
- Assist as needed on special projects and other duties
- 2+ years’ experience in a customer service and/or sales support role
- Computer proficiency with MS Office (Word & Excel)
- Invoicing, contracting, payroll and accounts receivable experience is an asset but not required
- Ability to handle sensitive information with discretion
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize workload to meet deadlines