Looking to play a key role in a growing organization with a strong track record of success that is consistently developing and investing in its employees? Then look no further!
Our downtown Vancouver client is seeking an Executive Assistant to support the Senior Vice President, legal and Vice President, Legal, and to coordinate all Board related activities.
This is a hybrid position (60% in office) but will require the successful candidate to be in office at least 4 days a week to start. If you are familiar with public company filings, are rigorously organized, always one step ahead, and looking to settle into a new position for the long-run, then we want to hear from you!
- Coordinate and facilitate Board and Committee meetings including managing scheduling, travel logistics, preparing minutes and maintaining minute records, and booking meeting rooms
- Administrative support to the SVP and VP
- Oversee and coordinate all aspects of filings including SEDI, NYSE, LSE, SEDAR & EDGAR
- Assist with preparing and circulating various forms and questionnaires
- Manage and maintain filing systems
- 3+ years of administrative/secretarial support experience within a corporate environment
- Legal or public company experience needed
- Excellent proficiency with MS Office suite (Word, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
- Thorough attention to detail