Named as one of BC’s Top Employers for 2020 and 2021, our client might be unlike any other place you’ve worked before, and they are looking for an Administrative Assistant/Hearing Administrator to be a part of their lively team.
They are unique in that their environment is structured yet dynamic, formal yet fun, and the work is highly collaborative yet also requires a tremendous amount of individual focus. The team is filled with intelligent and passionate doers who demonstrate maturity, humility, and resourcefulness. Based out of downtown Vancouver, they offer a challenging and engaging environment, as well as interesting and meaningful work.
This is a 3-month assignment starting mid/end of December. The hours are 8AM – 4.30PM.
- Type, format, edit and proofread a variety of materials from draft electronic files
- Compose and prepare routine correspondence
- Receive and archive all incoming electronic materials/ exhibits
- Ensure deadlines are met and following up to ensure timely receipt of responses, reports and correspondence
- Compile and maintain binders
- Establish and maintain a variety of databases
- Prepare statistical reports
- Provide administrative support for weekly meetings; type and distribute agendas, compile and distribute supporting documents; book meeting rooms; take, transcribe and distribute approved meeting minutes as required
- 2 years of administrative support experience
- Completion of high school diploma including courses in Information Technology (e.g. MS Office)
- Computer proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Experience using SharePoint and/or MS Dynamics would be an asset
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and effectively multitask
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy