This team of professionals in the real estate development/property management/hospitality field are seeking an Administrative Assistant to support the administrative functions of their head office and to provide reception relief where required. This is a well-respected company with a proven track record and they offer excellent opportunities for your career growth.
• Provide general administrative support to the team
• Arrange meetings, board presentations, event planning and travel arrangements
• Prepare and edit documents, reports, presentations and correspondence
• Maintain the reception area
• Greet and screen incoming calls, emails and visitors
• Handle filing and mail duties
• Maintain and order office supplies
• 2-3 years’ experience in an office environment
• Excellent communication, written and interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills with accuracy and attention to detail
• Proficient use of MS Office; adept at learning new programs
• Proven ability to build effective working relationships with your colleagues
• Open verbal and written communication skills
• A motivated mindset!