Join a world leader in property loss prevention, in this f/t spot that supports a team of engineers, based in downtown Vancouver.
This position will be responsible for assisting the team with various administrative tasks and developing trusting relationships with key stakeholders.
- Ensures the timely delivery of engineering services and products to clients at new and existing locations, which includes indexing locations, ensuring there is a local contact to schedule visits and that the report is transmitted utilizing the correct document distribution.
- Support the team’s risk improvement efforts by tracking risk improvement recommendations for completion, inputting recommendation follow-up responses from clients and field engineering into a database.
- Compile reports and information which includes providing data for the development of client presentations, generating and utilizing company report templates to provide information and gathering and distributing data.
- Ensure internal and external clients receive a timely response to inquiries.
- Establish working partnerships with external and internal clients.
- Utilize Excel tools and formulas to format, and process client information accurately and efficiently.
- General admin duties such as incoming mail, greeting visitors, ordering office supplies and related equipment, booking boardrooms for meetings, answering phones, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience supporting a work group and/or manager, preferably in an insurance or related work environment.
- Strong organizational, time management and prioritization skills. Above average technical skills, including but not limited to, Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving capability.
- Customer oriented and able to work well in teams, as well as the ability to adapt and understand cultural differences.