Join this vibrant and diverse business that strives to consistently deliver first-class services to local communities in the Burnaby area. They are looking for 2 equally passionate Accounting Clerks to support their Finance team on a 4-month contract.
You will thrive in this role if you are diligent with details and accuracy and are an effective communicator! The position requires previous accounting/bookkeeping.
Achieve great satisfaction from knowing that your hard work will support not only the Finance team but the community at large.
- Enter accounting transactions into database and accounting software
- Support accounts payable and accounts receivable functions
- Prepare and process invoices – input, scanning and filing
- Liaise with both internal and external contacts on matters relating to accounting
- Account reconciliations
- Other duties as assigned
- Completion of Grade 12 including or supplemented by bookkeeping and commercial courses
- Previous experience in an accounting/bookkeeping role
- Data entry experience
- Accounting software experience
- Meticulous and analytical nature
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment