Are you a passionate accounting professional looking for an opportunity to work in a dynamic, innovative, and technology-driven environment with an engaging and supportive work culture? We have a fantastic full-time, permanent opportunity with a cutting-edge technology company that’s transforming the healthcare industry from the ground up! As the Accounting Administrator, you’ll play a crucial role in maintaining the company’s financial records and ensuring that their expenditures and revenue data are accurately recorded.
This fantastic organization offers a flexible hybrid work model that prioritizes your well-being and work-life balance. When you’re at their Surrey office, you can enjoy stunning mountain views on the rooftop patio, access their 24/7 fitness facilities with weekly classes, and indulge in unlimited snacks and coffee.
- Review and reconcile vendor statements and report on balances
- Assist with monthly credit card statement reconciliations and process payments
- Resolve vendor inquiries and account discrepancies
- Record manual cheques and electronic transfers into accounting system
- Create and update vendor information in ERP system
- Produce monthly financial and management reports and perform account reconciliations
- Assist with general financial management and analysis and other duties/projects as required
- Minimum 3 years of experience in accounts payables and receivables
- A BBA in Accounting, Business or another relevant field is preferred
- Strong proficiency with MS Excel
- Experience with MS Dynamics 365 is an asset
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with a sense of urgency and the ability to manage changing priorities
- Strong communication, customer service and interpersonal skills