Our client, a prestigious firm of Chartered Accountants in Surrey Central offer a supportive and collaborative teamwork environment with professional development opportunities and a culture where you can thrive.
Our ideal candidate will have 4-5 years of experience with a public practice and a CPA designation.
Although onboarding will take place on site, there is an option for this role to be remote.
- Preparing corporate and personal tax returns
- Preparing and reviewing financial statements for clients
- Filing tax returns of an organization and acting as an audit representative
- Auditing information and submitting financial reports to stakeholders
- Developing and maintain relationships through ongoing communication
- Staying up-to-date with the latest financial and accounting trends and software
- 4+ years public practice experience
- CPA designation
- Management experience an asset
- Notice to Reader and Review Engagement experience
- Personal and corporate tax return experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail