Do you have full-cycle accounting experience? Does growing in an internal accounting role interest you? Are you a whizz with numbers and have an eye for detail? This might be a great opportunity for you!
Progressive, professional services firm in downtown Vancouver has a full-time temp-to-perm opportunity for an experienced Accountant to join their accounting team.
No CPA yet? No problem! If you’re presently enrolled in the CPA program and are close to completion, we still want to hear from you.
- Ensure payables and receivables are paid and posted in the system with appropriate documentation
- Completion and filing of GST and/or PST returns
- Preparing working papers and lead sheets for year-end audits
- Bank reconciliations
- Supporting Management and the office
- All other ad hoc accounting related duties
- 2-3 years’ full-cycle accounting experience
- Must have CPA designation or be close to completing
- In-depth understanding of accounting principles, practices and procedures
- Computer literacy in MS Office and accounting software
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multitask
- Excellent communication skills