If you are looking to work in an environment where your voice is heard and there is the opportunity to make positive change, then look no further!
Our Richmond client has been one of BC’s top employers for 14 years running and they are on the hunt for a proactive and solution-driven HR Business Partner. This position will translate the business’s strategic plan into integrated and diverse people programs that support their employees and meet the needs of the business.
Their ideal candidate has excellent active listening and project management skills, as well as previous experience designing and implementing leading-edge people programs.
You will enjoy a great work life balance in this role via their flexible hybrid work model, as well as lots of excellent benefits! Keep reading to find out more.
- Initial point of contact for advisory support
- Work with management to identify workplace efficiency issues, plan and develop solutions/strategies
- Ensure employee experience plans to support business culture and objectives
- Provide support across a broad range of HR functions including but not limited to employee and labour relations, employee investigations, employee engagements, recruitment, learning and development, change management, diversity & inclusion, and more
- Design and implement new and improved HR programs, policies and processes
- Other ad-hoc HR projects as they arise
- Minimum 10 years of progressive HR experience with a focus on advising
- Experience designing and delivering programs
- Union experience is an asset
- Diploma or degree in Human Resources or Business
- Fantastic communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong active listening skills
- Ability to juggle and prioritize competing deadlines
- Excellent project management skills