Are you a self-motivated and driven Conveyancer seeking an opportunity to excel within a prestigious law firm that’s dedicated to nurturing your professional growth? If so, this is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for!
Join a thriving litigation group at one of the Fraser Valley’s premier firms, where you’ll be an integral part of a passionate team consisting of over 30 accomplished lawyers and 70 outstanding support professionals. At this firm, they take immense pride in their unwavering commitment to the community and their harmonious workplace environment.
Their office is located in an ideal commuter location, just steps away from a convenient Skytrain station.
- Prepare property acquisition and sales documents for various commercial and residential properties, land development, and financing
- Review and file contracts, easements, subdivisions, and strata plans
- Draft covenants, easements, and other necessary documents for complex transactions
- Create mortgages and related documents for both lenders and borrowers
- Conduct online searches and title searches for clients
- File documents with BC land titles and survey authority
- Maintain professional communication with clients, counsel, vendors, and others to gather information and provide updates
- Independently manage client files from start to finish, including file opening, scanning, billing, and closing
- Organize solicitors’ calendars, ensure transaction dates are recorded
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Conveyancer with exposure to both commercial and residential real estate transactions
- LAA certificate from an accredited post-secondary education is required, Paralegal certificate is an asset
- Strong understanding of BC Land Title Office registration requirements
- Working knowledge of law office computing systems (BC Online, EConveyance, Prosuite, ESILaw360) including MS Office applications and document management software (Worldox)
- Unmatched organization skills with the ability to juggle competing tasks while working to tight deadlines
- Ability to remain calm in a high-pressure environment
- Keen attention to detail with fantastic written and verbal communication skills