Receptionist needed from mid-February for a temporary assignment lasting until March 23rd!
As the Receptionist, you will act as the face of a high-profile organization and will greet guests and staff with your awesome customer service skills. You will set the team up for success by providing a wide range of administrative support to this fun and lively Surrey office.
Send in your resume ASAP to be considered for this opening.
- Greet all guests and visitors with enthusiasm
- Answer and direct incoming calls
- Process and distribute incoming and outgoing courier and mail
- Maintain office supplies and equipment, plus general upkeep of office areas
- Process customer purchases
- Day-to-day administrative and general support as needed
- Some experience in a customer-facing role
- Superior customer service skills and an eager-to-help attitude
- Cheerful and bubbly personality
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Able to multitask and juggle competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel & Outlook