One of BC’s top employers is looking for an all-star Receptionist/Admin Assistant for a temporary assignment!
This employer is unique in that their environment is structured yet dynamic, formal yet fun, and the work is highly collaborative. The team is filled with intelligent and passionate doers who demonstrate maturity, humility, and resourcefulness. If you are dynamic, professional, organized and customer-oriented then we want to hear from you!
This is a full-time position based out of their downtown Vancouver office for a period of 2 months. The hours are 8AM to 4.30PM.
- Greet guests with exuberance
- Direct all incoming calls
- Sort and distribute incoming mail
- Input information into the database, maintain database, e-files, and physical files
- Schedule and coordinate travel for staff, prepare relevant documentation
- Book meeting rooms and prepare all necessary materials
- Proof-read and edit documentation where required
- Maintain and order office supplies
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Minimum 3 years of reception/office administration experience
- Computer proficiency (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Service-oriented with great customer services skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Fantastic communication skills, both written and verbal
- And you LOVE to be organized