Are you looking for meaningful work in a dynamic environment with forward-thinking colleagues? Then check out this 1-year contract role based in Surrey!
Our client is looking for a professional Administrator to support their Project team. You will be kept on yours toes with a wide range of secretarial, administrative and clerical support duties meaning no day will be the same!
They are looking for an on-the-ball self-starter with at least 4 years of senior administration experience. Excellent computer and calendar management skills are needed. Experience transcribing meeting minutes is also ideal for this role.
- Greet and direct guests, maintain visitor log book
- Calendar management on behalf of Project Leads and Managers
- Coordinate meetings including booking meeting rooms, preparing agendas, organizing catering and preparing necessary equipment
- Attend meetings as needed, prepare and distribute minutes
- Create and maintain contact lists
- Coordinate staff training as needed
- Maintain office and meetings areas, order and restock supplies
- Obtain, prepare, process and distribute various materials, information and communications between departments
- 4 years of senior administration experience
- Completion of high school and relevant courses
- Great computer proficiency including working knowledge of MS Office programs (Word, Excel & PowerPoint), SharePoint and Visio experience are an asset
- Fantastic communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Highly organized with excellent analytical skills