We are searching for a Production Scheduler to become a part of our client’s dynamic team at their head office in Delta. This company has been in the aircraft manufacturing industry for over 60 years and holds an exceptional track record of strong operational performance.
Reporting to the Production Control Supervisor, this position will be responsible for the scheduling and coordination of work on their shop floor. The role will collaborate with various departments on production needs so they must be able to thrive in a team-based environment.
- Prepare production schedules, monitor attainment and analyze variances
- Adjust and prioritize schedules as needed
- Ensure work centers have necessary parts
- Keep management updated on production schedule progress
- Maintain item information and monitor rush orders
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in production scheduling in a manufacturing environment
- Degree or diploma in Operations Management or similar field
- Sound working knowledge of ERP/MRP and BOMs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Keen focus on detail and accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Must meet all requirements under CGD & ITAR
- Proof of vaccinations required