Calling all parents! If you are looking for work hours that fit around school runs then bring your exceptional administrative skills and team-focused attitude to this part-time 12-month contract opening!
This role is 4 hours per day, 5 days a week (Monday to Friday) and these hours can take place anytime between 8AM to 4.30PM, so you can make work fit around your schedule. Based in the Railtown area, the office is just a 10-minute walk from Waterfront Station, and you will be working out of a beautiful exposed brick office with modern workstations in an open environment.
If you land this role and love the work, then there may be the opportunity for permanent employment. Apply today!
- Process incoming and outgoing mail
- Scan and file various documents and forms
- Update and maintain information in company database
- Manage and order office supplies
- General upkeep of office areas
- Other administrative tasks and special project support as needed
- Minimum 1 year of office administration experience
- Sound working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint)
- Service-oriented with outstanding people skills
- Comfortable handling high-volume processes and juggling competing priorities
- Collaborative approach to work with the ability to work independently