Excellent entry level spot with a major law firm in the downtown core! Working in a collegial environment with other Office Services team members, you will play a valuable role in keeping the office administrative functions running smoothly for the lawyers and their support staff.
This is a Monday to Friday position, with your hours subject to occasional change, ie. your start time may vary between 8am and 10 am and end time between 4pm and 6pm.
- Operating and maintaining equipment on various floors, including scanners, copiers, computers, etc.
- Sending outgoing faxes as required and ensuring that incoming faxes are recorded and delivered to the recipient in a timely manner
- Assisting with document production – printing and scanning
- Sorting and delivering mail
- Identifying operational problems with photocopy and fax machines and arranging for service calls
- Providing assistance to the Manager, Office Services, as required including moving furniture and lifting boxes
- May be required to provide back-up support to reception relief and the central services department
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Knowledge of general office procedures
- A professional manner and good communication skills
- Strong customer service focus
- Self-motivated, with the ability to perform with minimal direction
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Adobe would be an asset
- Ability to lift and move supplies (up to 13-14 kg)