Are you an effective leader and strategic thinker who has a drive for results and is skilled at building working relationships? Do you value meaningful work, a dynamic environment and forward-thinking colleagues? Then our clients want you to provide effective oversight on this 6-month project!
Reporting to the Director, Customer Service, this role plays an integral part in the development and support of an environment of excellence within the Customer Service department. Responsibilities will include the effective and efficient delivery of training, leadership development, financial and business performance analysis, including workforce planning, customer advocacy and quality and experience excellence programs within Customer Service.
You must be adaptable to changing circumstances, and curious and progressive to be able to identify opportunities to implement meaningful recommendations. Leadership experience is a must as you will be overseeing 3 direct reports for the duration of this project.
This will be a hybrid working model and the successful candidate can be based out of their Trail, Prince George or Burnaby locations. There is potential for this contract to run longer than 6 months, depending on project progress.
- Collaborate with leadership and various stakeholders in the effective management of customer service operations, oversee projects, initiatives and implementation activities
- Identify training/leadership development requirements including planning and implementing new development programs and analyzing existing activities
- Oversee development and maintenance of 2023 annual operating budget and analyze their 2022 financial/business performance, identify capacity improvement opportunities
- Ensure customer service expectations are met by developing annual resource plan requirements
- Act as key support on project and initiatives including providing direction and support with identification, analysis and implementation, coordinating project resources, and scheduling project progress
- Provide leadership in the review, development and ongoing operation of service quality and experience excellence programs within customer service
- Working with the technology team, provide leadership and direction to ensure the effective implementations and utilization of resources, tools, software and systems, ensure best practices are utilized
- Participate in the development of recruitment strategies to attract and maintain top talent
- Ongoing leadership and mentoring of staff, conduct performance reviews and set expectations
- Ideally 8+ years of related experience, some of which is preferably in a unionized and/or regulatory environment
- Bachelor’s degree in business-related field
- Proven leadership abilities with experience managing large teams
- Proficiency with SAP or similar CRM tool
- Effective communication skills and a collaborative approach to work
- Experience with labour relations and a professional accounting designation are both assets
- Valid BC Driver’s License required