Are you passionate about making a difference through your work? If so, we have an incredible opportunity for you to join a Canadian-owned renewable energy company that is dedicated to shaping a lower-carbon energy future.
Based in Surrey, this forward-thinking business is actively seeking a collaborative, solution-oriented and people-first HR Business Partner to join its growing team of professionals. This role is the focal point that connects HR to the company leaders, with the goal of aligning business decisions with the organization’s biggest asset – the employees!
As a hybrid position, you will enjoy the flexibility of working from home for two days a week, while spending the remaining three days in their vibrant and ever-changing office environment. There may be occasional travel required to their Trail and Prince George locations.
If you thrive in a dynamic setting and possess unionized experience as well as strong advising abilities, we would love to receive your resume.
- Collaborate with the HR Department to deliver value-added services to management and employees
- Implement strategies, policies and processes that align with HR efforts and business goals
- Provide performance management guidance to leaders
- Participate in the evaluation and monitoring of HR programs to ensure success
- Engage with employees to strategize a big-picture approach to improve productivity and employee satisfaction
- Advise on HR strategies focused on labor relations, organizational effectiveness, workforce planning and employee engagement
- Minimum 5 years of Human Resources experience
- Experience in a unionized environment including working knowledge of labour relations, grievances and collective agreements
- Diploma or degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field
- CHRP designation is preferred
- Incredible communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven negotiation and conflict resolution abilities
- Tact and discretion when handling sensitive information