We’re teaming up with an incredible environmental services company to find an awesome ERP Consultant for their vibrant Coquitlam office. This group is all about pushing boundaries and exploring exciting ventures in greenhouse gas emissions, renewable energy, and equipment leasing.
In this 6-month contract position, you’ll be an integral part of an ERP implementation, serving as the go-to expert for various ERP components. As the bridge between the ERP consulting company and various division departments, your expertise will drive seamless collaboration and ensure the project’s success. This role starts ASAP and is based fully on-site. They offer flexible Monday to Friday office hours, around 9AM to 5PM.
Send us your resume for the opportunity to make a significant impact in an industry at the forefront of environmental sustainability.
- Set up and provide support on various ERP modules/components including general ledger and reporting, accounts payable and receivable, inventory, cash management and more
- Prepare templates for lists and balances of vendors, customers, bank accounts and inventory items
- Support the integration of ERP with service and CRM applications
- Map accounts and reconcile differences
- Test units and user acceptance
- Gather financial and operational report requirements
- Other ERP related functions as needed
- 10 years of operational accounting experience
- CPA designation is good to have
- Experience in ERP implementations is a must
- Strong computer skills including advanced working knowledge of Excel
- Experience with MS Dynamics Business Central is a big asset
- Fantastic communication skills for working with stakeholders at all levels
- Great work ethic and positive team attitude