Kickstart your administrative career with this exciting opportunity! Our client, a premier company with a world-class team, is looking for an upbeat and eager Administrator to support their Corporate Secretary.
Bring your unique personality and go-getter drive to this junior role. Your days will be interesting and varied, and you will be provided thorough training in all areas. All you need to thrive in this position are excellent customer service skills and experience using Outlook, Excel & Word.
Their offices are located in the heart of downtown Vancouver.
- Manage Outlook calendars, schedule meetings and appointments
- Create, modify, review, proofread and format various documents
- Scan, e-mail, file and photocopy various documents
- Prepare and distribute incoming and outgoing courier packages
- Back up receptionist as needed
- Light accounting duties
- Other tasks as assigned
- Experience in a customer-facing role, no office experience required!
- Some existing computer literacy with MS Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint)
- Eager to learn and take on new challenges
- Awesome and professional communication/interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Great organizational and time management skills
- A keen eye for detail and accuracy