If you find satisfaction in offering an unparalleled level of customer service then this role has your name all over it! Take the lead on customer service at one of Greater Vancouver’s finest distribution facilities. In addition to answering customer inquiries, you will be responsible for the facilities inventory control, so you must be great with numbers. This is an in-person, full-time and permanent position. Working hours are 8:30am to 5:00pm.
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding product information and shipment timing
- Manage documentation needs of customers
- Prepare all relevant documentation including bills of lading and customs documentation
- Monitor and input inventory control records
- Data processing on internal/external software programs
- Ensure accurate maintenance of paperwork tracking inventory
- Monitor distribution of customer information
- 3+ years’ experience in operations or a warehouse facility with a focus on inventory control
- Data entry and document preparation/organization experience
- Computer proficiency (MS Office and other applications)
- First-class customer service skills
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Proven track record as a self-starter who is confident working independently, on own initiative
What's In It For You
They are offering a competitive salary based on skills and experience, plus a comprehensive health and pension benefits plan.