Our client in Chilliwack is looking for an experienced Conveyancing and Corporate Legal Assistant to join their firm. This position will work closely supporting the firm’s lawyers, as well as their articling students.
There is room for growth in this friendly and team-oriented environment.
Get an improved work-life balance with the flexible hybrid working arrangement they are offering!
- Handling of firms’ conveyances, in conjunction with corporate solicitor
- Preparing of documents for annual maintenance
- Organizing all corporate record files
- Liaising and assisting firm lawyers on files as necessary
- Ad hoc administrative tasks
- 1-2 years’ conveyancing experience
- Graduate of an accredited Legal Administrative Assistant program
- Superb communication skills
- Strong multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Keen attention to detail