Get your creative cap on for this role! Our client, a very prestigious private school located in Vancouver, is looking for a Communications and Digital Marketing Assistant to support their Head of Communications in enhancing the school’s digital presence. It’s a very fun and lively time to be joining the school with lots of Holiday events taking place.
This is an ongoing temporary assignment starting ASAP, with the potential to be made permanent. The role will be based out of the school’s beautiful premises and there is the option to work 1 day/week from home. If you are successful in landing this position, then you will get to enjoy an extended festive holiday (December 22nd to January 3rd) while the school is closed.
If you are outgoing, creative and detail-oriented then apply today!
- Work collaboratively to develop and execute digital and social media strategies
- Produce and gather photo and video materials for print and digital use
- Make online content recommendations in line with the school’s branding
- Monitor industry trends and share the latest digital insights and advances
- Update and maintain the school website including uploading new content, monitoring analytics and assisting with design changes as needed
- Proofread and edit material for publishing
- Degree or diploma in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Administration, Communications, English or related field
- Some experience in digital marketing, advertising, content marketing, marketing communications, or a related position
- Fantastic working knowledge of website analytics and social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram)
- Comfortable with digital photography and video equipment and editing software (Adobe Premiere & Final Cut)
- General computer proficiency (Google Suite, MS Office Suite & Adobe Suite)
- Proven ability to maintain and manage website layouts
- Superior communication, writing and editing skills
- Confident and service-oriented