Our client advances initiatives to promote economic prosperity through trade, a healthy environment and thriving communities for the future generations of Canadians! Become a part of this awesome organization in this 2-year term Administrative Assistant opening based in downtown Vancouver.
As a part of the Real Estate Division, you will provide administrative support to an interesting array of departments. Some duties include prepping documents and presentations, financial reporting, answering customer inquiries and more. Rest assured, no day will be the same in this position!
Your contributions will help foster the continued growth of the Canadian economy. Bring your unique strengths, perspectives and experiences to this role!
- Actively respond to customer needs via telephone, email and in-person
- Track and enter staff payroll
- Make travel arrangements for employees and prepare expense account claims
- Receive and distribute mail
- Maintain Filing and tracking systems
- Compose, proofread and format documents, presentations and spreadsheets
- Light accounting duties including coding invoices, assisting with department budgets, reports and accruals
- Organize meetings and events, take minutes and distribute meeting materials
- Other duties as required
- Minimum 1.5 years’ experience working under an Administrative Assistant title
- Completion of high school is required
- Strong computer proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Minimum typing speed of 60 wpm
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Second to none customer service skills
- Team player with exceptional organization skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Strong sense of initiative
- Experience with computerized accounting software is an asset