Excellent opportunity for a ‘go getter’ Administrator with one of our major clients based in downtown Vancouver! They are seeking an Administrative Assistant to support their busy Communications department.
There is never a dull moment! There are so many moving parts that go into operating one of Vancouver’s largest and most prestigious companies. One of the keys to their success is the outstanding group of administrative assistants that support their teams!
The ideal candidate will have a keen eye for detail as it is a fast-paced environment where multiple priorities are in motion at all times. If you’re customer-oriented team player with excellent interpersonal skills and a ‘can-do’ attitude, then we want to hear from you!
- Actively respond to customer needs via phone, email and in person
- Receive, action and distribute mail
- Prepare and proofread various correspondence, presentations and documents, facilitate approvals as needed
- Maintain filing and tracking systems
- Register employees for courses and conferences, make necessary travel arrangements and log expenses
- Track expenses, code invoices, assist with annual and monthly budgets, reports and accruals, track and enter staff payroll
- Organize and coordinate meetings and events, make necessary bookings, arrange catering, prepare meeting materials, send out invitations, take and distribute meeting minutes
- Minimum 1.5 years’ experience working under an Administrative Assistant title
- Completion of high school diploma
- Computer proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint) and other related applications
- Excellent keyboarding skills, ability to type 60 wpm
- Sound knowledge of standard office procedures and equipment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and able to work independently
- Demonstrated sense of initiative