Great 3 month temp assignment available for a candidate with intermediate to senior level administrative office experience and strong technical abilities in a super-convenient area of Burnaby!
The position starts ASAP until the end of the year, providing office administrative support to the department of a major organization. Hours are 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, M-F.
- Providing meeting coordination support to the team – booking appointments, setting up Teams meetings, preparing agenda items, follow-up with attendees, etc.
- Take and prepare minutes from meetings
- Extensive Outlook calendar management
- File maintenance
- Answering department phones and providing excellent customer service to callers
- Ad hoc duties
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook)
- Strong communication skills (this position is based at a reception desk)
- Strong ability to schedule meetings in Outlook
- Keen attention to detail as they will be responsible for formatting various documents
- Strong technical ability with proficiency using Zoom and Adobe Standard
- Experience in a fast-paced office environment
- Self-starter and multi-tasker (must take initiative)
- Meeting support – scheduling, catering, agenda preparation ~ minute taking experience considered an asset.