Join a small but mighty Accounts Payable team in this full-time permanent opening in Surrey!
Use your calm demeanor and top-tier organization skills to stay on top of this high-volume role in which you will be responsible for receiving, verifying and processing up to 200 invoices per day.
The company offers a diverse and flexible environment where employees have the opportunity to receive endless training and support from their specialized Learning and Development team, in addition to enjoying comprehensive benefits and a hybrid work model (1-2 days remote per week). The hours are 7.30AM to 4.30PM.
- Process full-cycle accounts payable
- Verify and process invoices, match them with relevant purchase orders, and code and enter into system
- Process expense reports and payment runs
- Reconcile supplier statements as needed
- Process credit applications for new vendors
- Respond to accounts payable-related inquiries
- Maintain journals and documentation, and supplier information in accounting software
- Other accounting duties as required
- Minimum 5 years of accounts payable experience
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office & accounting software)
- Ability to work on own initiation in a team environment
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Great numeracy skills and an eye for detail