This is an exciting opportunity to gain administrative experience in a medium-sized downtown law firm covering a variety of practice areas. Our client is seeking a bright, professional and motivated individual to greet clients, answer the phone, and assist with a variety of accounting functions. This is an entry-level position with superb potential to grow and learn additional responsibilities. Job seekers with customer service experience are encourage to apply!
The successful candidate will gain experience in processing accounts payable, accounts receivable, disbursement entry and corrections, preparing bank deposits and reconciling a wide variety of invoices. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to handling mail, couriers and faxes, preparing cheques, bank runs, coordinating boardroom bookings, maintaining limitation diaries and files.
- Experience in a customer facing role/customer service experience
- Previous experience in an office setting would be an asset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask, establish priorities and work independently
- Detail oriented, well organized with efficient data entry skills
- Previous experience in law firm an asset