A rapidly growing multinational company with global reach is seeking 2 Facilities Coordinators to support its growing Burnaby office. These are 1-year assignments to start, but there is potential for these roles to go permanent!
As a key member of the Facilities Team, the Facilities Coordinator will be focused on maintaining the office, space planning, assisting with special projects and providing exceptional service to the employee base.
If you are organized, creative and adaptable, with keen attention to detail, then we want to hear from you!
- Manage and maintain facilities database, complete and log facilities requests
- Coordinate space allocation logistics including furniture installation
- General upkeep and maintenance of office, meeting rooms and common areas, order stock and equipment as needed
- Assist with building security and be available to respond to emergencies around the clock
- Maintain and coordinate services to mechanical systems (HVAC, generators, UPS systems, etc.)
- Assist Facilities Manager with ongoing projects and provide administrative support to the Facilities team as needed
- Previous experience in a similar role is ideal
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite
- Superior communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to multitask and work with minimal supervision
- Great organizational skills
- Self-starter and team player attitude